As you know, the time of “cheap flash” storage hasn’t come yet and we have found another great new technology: Reduxio Enterprise Flash Storage. They propose a storage appliance using about 1/3 of flash storage and 2/3 of NL-SAS discs, providing +120TB of effective capacity.
Why Reduxio ? Because they come with a new approach of continuous data protection named Backdating™.
Backdating™ technology: Instant recovery and cloning from any second in the past with no upfront planning or data copy.
Why BackDating is Different
- Instantly recover data from any precise second in the system’s history
- No more snapshot scheduling – data is recoverable with no upfront setup
- Eliminates consistency groups – data is inherently consistent across volumes
- Validated with leading enterprise software and applications from VMware®, Microsoft® and Oracle®
They also implement Tier-X™ technology as a real time tiering system.
Why Tier-X is Different
- Adapts to changing workloads in real-time
- Optimized for each media type to improve performance and durability
- Fully-automated, period – no configuration, no policies, no schedules
- Fine-grain tiering of deduped and compressed data
And, of course, always on reduplication and compression technology named NoDup™
Why NoDup is Different
- Makes Flash performance affordable for all use cases
- Always-on, In-Line, In-Memory Deduplication and Compression
- Maximum global reduction across cache, volumes, clones and history
If you want to learn more about Reduxio solution, please contact us at info[at]v-wave.ch.